Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Koala Lou visits Sudbury, Ontario





Here is my trip to the French River.

One of my pictchers is me ice fishing.Ice fishing is when you breack a hole in the ice and start fishing.
One other pictcher is of me at the outhouse with Koala Lou and Luis.
One other pictcher is of me snowshoeing with Koala Lou and Luis.
One other pictcher is of me on my Ants ski-doo with Koala Lou and Luis
One other pictcher is of me on my ants and unculs cottege deck.
One other pictcher is of me beside my ants and unculs cottege.

By Isaac

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you sleep

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you sleep

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Isaac

It looks cold up at the French River. How far from the North Pole is it? Have you and Koala Lou warmed up yet?

I take it Koala Lou is the one with the snowmobile licence.

Uncle David

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam


We slept on beds.

From Isaac

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koala Lou is cute! Iburst out laughing when I saw Koala Lou and his name. I have always wanted to go ice fishing. You're really lucky that you did those things. I wish I could have been up at the cottage too. The last time I was there we went for a hike in the woods. It was fun.
From your cousin Erica.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac -

Great pictures! Where is the picture of all the fish that you and Koala Lou caught? Did your Dad tell all his fishing stories to Koala Lou?

Aunt Beth

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home